We are working on the new version of our products EcosimPro-PROOSIS 6.4 2022 which is scheduled for release on 1 January 2022.
This new version of our simulation tools will incorporate new capabilities that will make EcosimPro-PROOSIS a state-of-the-art product in 0D/1D simulation worldwide.
Some of the new capabilities are:
- Better and more robust solvers.
- Improved connection using FMI co-simulation and FMI Model Exchange.
- Integrated tool to connect with GIT and SVN configuration tools.
- Timing analysers calculating Jacobians.
- Easy export of models to web pages using web services.
- Remote connection to models using a web service API.
- Direct connection from Python.
- More thread-safe C++ code generated.
- Improved export tool to Linux.
- Creation of 3D scenarios for visualisation during the simulation.
- Use of python for creating any type of plot in the Monitor.
In case you already have an updated maintenance you will automatically receive the version as soon as it is released, otherwise please contact us.