EcosimPro | PROOSIS - Modelling and Simulation Toolkits and Services
For today’s engineering firm, using simulation tools to improve the design process of new products has become an absolute necessity. Systems simulations allow companies to reduce design and manufacturing costs while shortening development times. The simulation toolkits developed by EA Internacional over the last 20 years have aided many companies in this respect. Check out our products webpage and see if there is a toolkit there that meets the specific needs of your firm. Our products have been tested in complex projects in the fields of space, aeronautics and power, water and process sectors since 1990. They are currently the simulation toolkits of choice in many disciplines at organisations such as the European Space Agency (ESA).
EcosimPro/PROOSIS models are being used for:
- Digital Twins of process plants, aircraft engines, rockets, etc.
- Engineering for design of products
- Health Monitoring
- Virtual Commissioning
EA Internacional can provide a full range of consulting services to your firm, including training courses adapted to your company’s needs and support for modelling your systems. We invite you to visit some of the industrial cases developed using our toolkits in recent years.
In addition, check out our platform and toolkit fact sheet:
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- EAI participates in ONEIRE project for zero emission aircraft January 28, 2022
- EAI releases major version EcosimPro-PROOSIS 2022 6.4.0 January 26, 2022
- EcosimPro-PROOSIS 6.4 2022 is ongoing July 19, 2021
- EcosimPro/ESPSS papers on Space Propulsion Conference 2020 June 15, 2021
- Advanced Aeronautical Propulsion: Modelling Boundary Layer Ingesting Propulsion Systems in PROOSIS January 25, 2021