What are cookies?
Types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: the most elementary one, they allow knowing whether a human or an automated application is browsing, whether the browsing is being done by an anonymous or registered user, basic tasks for the functioning of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies: these collect information on the type of browsing being done, which section are used the most, products consulted, the time periods of use, language, etc
- Advertising cookies: these display advertising in terms of your browsing, country, language, etc.
Cookies used on this website
- Ensure that the website pages can function correctly.
- Store preferences, such as the choice of language or font size.
- Track the user’s browsing experience.
If you wish, you may stop accepting browser cookies or stop accepting cookies from a given service in particular.
You can limit, block or erase the cookies of Empresarios Agrupados or any other webpage using your browser. This is done differently in each browser, and its Help function will show you how to do it.
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
Additional guarantees and revocation of acceptance
Empresarios Agrupados is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies of third party components included on this website. As an additional safeguard, the register of cookies on this website may be subject to the acceptance of cookies by the user during the visit to the website, or the installation or updating of the browser used. This acceptance may be revoked at any time through the available content and privacy settings options.
Updating of our cookies policy
Empresarios Agrupados may modify this cookies policy depending on legislative requirements, regulations, or in order to adapt said policy to instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. Users are therefore recommended to view this policy on a regular basis.