Toolkits for Space Applications
EcosimPro and PROOSIS have several professional toolkits for the 0D/1D modeling and simulation of space propulsion systems. They are now being used by cutting-edge companies to develop advanced projects for spacecraft, satellites and more. The toolkits are the state of the art in this area in terms of components and mathematical solvers.
Toolkits for Power, Water, and Process
Other Common Toolkits
Other common simulation toolkits, to be used jointly with previous toolkits, include CONTROL, THERMAL NETWORK, ELECTRICAL and MECHANICAL components.
- The CONTROL library provides a wealth of components with which to model any current control structure covering analogue, digital and mixed systems.
- The PREDICTIVE CONTROL library incorporates the multivariate linear predictive controllers DMC and GPC with restrictions.
- The THERMAL library allows the modelling of a continuous medium as a discrete thermal network of nodes linked by conductors.
- The ELECTRICAL library contains the basic components for building electric and electronic systems.
- The MECHANICAL library contains components to model 1-dimensional translational and rotational mechanical systems.