EcosimPro | PROOSIS, Modelling and Simulation Toolkits and Services
For today’s engineering firm, using simulation tools to improve the design process of new products has become an absolute necessity. Systems simulations allow companies to reduce design and manufacturing costs while shortening development times.
The simulation toolkits developed by EA Internacional over the last 20 years have aided many companies in this respect. Check out our products webpage and see if there is a toolkit there that meets the specific needs of your firm. Our products have been tested in complex projects in the fields of space, aeronautics and power, water and process sectors since 1990. They are currently the simulation toolkits of choice in many disciplines at organisations such as the European Space Agency (ESA).
EcosimPro/PROOSIS models are being used for:
- Digital Twins of process plants, aircraft engines, rockets, etc.
- Engineering for design of products
- Health Monitoring
- Virtual Commissioning
EA Internacional can provide a full range of consulting services to your firm, including training courses adapted to your company’s needs and support for modelling your systems.
We invite you to visit some of the industrial cases developed using our toolkits in recent years.
- New 3-day introductory course on Modelling Space Propulsion Systems with EcosimPro in November 2017 May 24, 2017
- New 3-day introductory course on Modelling Gas Turbines with PROOSIS in October 2017 May 24, 2017
- Release of CRYOLIB 2.0 May 18, 2017
- Release of EcosimPro 5.6.1 and PROOSIS 3.8.1 (service packs) May 9, 2017
- Upcoming release of TPCS toolkit April 4, 2017