For today’s engineering firm, using simulation tools to improve the design process of new products has become an absolute necessity. Systems simulations allow companies to reduce design and manufacturing costs while shortening development times.
The simulation toolkits developed by EA Internacional over the last 20 years have aided many companies in this respect. Check out our products webpage and see if there is a toolkit there that meets the specific needs of your firm. Our products have been tested in complex projects in the fields of space, aeronautics and power, water and process sectors since 1990. They are currently the simulation toolkits of choice in many disciplines at organisations such as the European Space Agency (ESA).
EA Internacional can provide a full range of consulting services to your firm, including training courses adapted to your company’s needs and support for modelling your systems.
We invite you to visit some of the industrial cases developed using our toolkits in recent years.
- New version (1.2.4) of Cryogenic System Simulation Toolkit (CRYOLIB) released September 25, 2015
- Newsletter number 11 has been issued July 2, 2015
- New version (4.0) of Gas Turbine Simulation Toolkit (TURBO) released June 1, 2015
- New 3-day course on Modelling Space Propulsion Systems with EcosimPro/ESPSS in October 2015 May 19, 2015
- New 3-day introductory course on Modelling Gas Turbines with PROOSIS in September 2015 May 19, 2015
Power, Water and Process
- Thermal Balance in Power Plants (THERMAL_BALANCE)
- Power Plant and Systems Transient Studies (PPTS)
- Piping Multiflow Thermohydraulic Analyses (FLUIDAPRO | PIPELIQTRAN |
- Desalination Plants (ROSIM)
- Low Cryogenic Systems (CRYOLIB)
- Tritium Transport and Process (TRITIUM)
- Electrical Power Systems (ELECTRIC_SYSTEMS)