EA Internacional offers several other services in addition to EcosimPro and PROOSIS products:
- Modelling support. This service has been set up to help users to optimise their models, to use the appropriate techniques in each case, to study non-convergence errors in models, etc. EA's engineers have many years of experience in modelling complex systems, enabling them to assist users with less experience and thus reduce costs and optimise their resources.
- Courses. Different courses are offered on modelling with EcosimPro and PROOSIS. The standard course lasts for three days, but courses can be adjusted to the specific needs of each company. They can also be directed towards a particular discipline. Many of the EcosimPro courses offered (mainly those in universities) are free and anybody can attend. Take a look at Presentations and Courses section for more information.
- System modelling and simulation service. EA will carry out simulation projects that are tailor-made to the needs of our clients. In such cases, EA will create the system to be simulated.
Webpages for reporting problems and potential enhancements
EcosimPro and PROOSIS users with active maintenance contracts can access a webpage to report bugs and suggest enhancements. We encourage using it to report any problem or bug detected in the tool so that the support team can provide solutions immediately. This webpage allows keeping the log of messages and the evolution of the problem over time.
Use the EcosimPro Software Problem Report System to report, edit, or view EcosimPro problems.
Use the PROOSIS Software Problem Report System to report, edit, or view PROOSIS problems.
Users group in LinkedIn professional network
The goals of this group are to share experiences using EcosimPro and PROOSIS and get the latest news about releases
User groups in Yahoo!
EcosimPro has an internet users' group: "ecosim-group". The goals of this group are to:
- Share experiences using EcosimPro
- Provide suggestions for better modelling
- Get advice about modelling techniques in EL (EcosimPro Language)
- Get the latest news about releases, bugs found, etc.
Membership is free. You can join or remove your name from the list at any time. The working language is English.
- To visit the web: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ecosim-group
- To add your name to the list send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To remove your name from the list send an e-mail to: email@example.com
- To send an e-mail administrator, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To send a message, write to: email@example.com
There is also another list for Spanish speakers: "ecosim-group-esp". You can join or remove your name from the list at any time using the above procedure, specifically:
- To visit the web: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ecosim-group-esp
- To add your name to the list send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To remove your name from the list send an e-mail to: email@example.com
- To send an e-mail administrator, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To send a message, write to: email@example.com
All official news (new releases, courses, etc.) will be announced on the official lists "ecosim-group" and "ecosim-group-esp".